PS FSCM - Supply Chain
Procure to Pay (Purchasing, AP, AM) & Order to Cash (Billing, AR, OM, Inventory)
This is an intermediate course in PeopleSoft Finance and you're expected to have an understanding of PeopleSoft Finance BASICS.
If you need to learn the basics, please check out "PeopleSoft Finance - Basics" Training here.
What is Covered in This Supply Chain Training?
PS FSCM - Procure to Pay
- Procure to Pay Introduction
- Procure to Pay
- Purchasing Processes and Configurations
- Purchasing and Item
PeopleSoft Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Payable Configurations Part 1
- Accounts Payable Configurations Part 2
- AP Setup & Supplier_Part 2
- Pay Cycle Processing
PeopleSoft Asset Management
- Asset Management Introduction
- Asset Management Configuration
PS FSCM - Order to Cash
- Billing Introduction
- Billing Configuration
PeopleSoft Account Receivable
- Accounts Receivable Processes and Configurations
- Accounts Receivable Configuration
Order Management and Inventory
- Order Management & Inventory - Introduction
- Order Management & Inventory - Processing (Part 1)
- Order Management & Inventory - Processing (Part 2)
- Approval Wokflow
- Journal Processing in PeopleSoft General Ledger
- Configurations to use GMAIL as SMTP server for PeopleSoft
- FSCM Cheat sheets
- FSCM Interview Questions
- FSCM Specific Important Queries
I'm a PeopleSoft Consultant, who loves to practice as well as teach PeopleSoft.
I've been working in PeopleSoft technology for 15+ years now. I've been involved in implementation, upgrade, support and customization of PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM applications.
I started as a PeopleSoft Developer and moved on to PeopleSoft FSCM Functional roles after doing my MBA. This cross-over has helped me bridge the gap between business needs and technical offerings. I'm now using this know-how and my experience in helping fellow PeopleSoft consultants master their skills and achieve greater career heights by providing value to their clients.
I've launched several courses on this platform provided by PeopleSoft Tutorial. They include PeopleSoft Fluid, Basics of PeopleSoft Finance, PeopleSoft Supply Chain and PeopleSoft General Ledger, Approval Workflow, WorkCenter and Pivot Grids.