You will learn basics of PeopleSoft Security from scratch. Covers Beginner to Intermediate concepts.
PeopleSoft Security - A topic that every PeopleSoft consultant deals with every single day. A topic that is on every PeopleSoft consultant's wishlist to learn and master. But a topic that hardly a few claim they understand it all.
Have you had days you wished you knew a little more, just a tad-bit more about PeopleSoft Security. Your job would have been much easier, you'd have been more productive at work, you'd have been an expert at all things PeopleSoft - an expert everyone looked up to.
You wanted to expand your skills in PeopleSoft Security but never had the opportunity or resources? Or may be you thought PeopleSoft Security is too complex and too vast a topic to learn.
An incredible opportunity to Master PeopleSoft Security is here:
YES!!! You can build a solid foundation in PeopleSoft Security in under 4 hours.
That's our Rock Solid Guarantee..!!
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL LEARN:
- What are the different layers of PeopleSoft Security. What are Permission Lists, Roles and User Profiles and how to configure them. Learn how to grant access to different PeopleSoft Pages.
- What is PeopleTools Security, Definition Security and how to restrict access in Application Designer., How to audit changes made by user to PeopleTools objects using change control.
- Understand how to restrict access to different PeopleSoft processes using Process Group Security. What are Process Groups and Process Profiles. How to Migrate security between different PeopleSoft environments.
- How to configure Folder Security and component reference security. Learn how Portal Security is related to Application Security.
- Identify Important security tables and useful SQLs that can be used to quickly debug the issues. Learn about PS Query security and how to use Query Trees, Query Profiles and Query Security Records.
- Training is built on latest that PeopleSoft has to offer: PeopleTools 8.55 and Application 9.2